Sunday, April 12, 2009

the fearful day for us has arrived..
your mummy has found out..

is it really game over..?
I dont wish to..
I really dont wish to..
Can we be given another chance or is this our fate..?

I want you..
I need you..
I love you..
You're my whole world, my everything..
Life without you will be in total darkness,
cos i'll lost my torch and light of my life..
No more motivation that will keep me going on during the tough times..

All i want is you to be by my side,
to be part of my life..
Asked you if i'm selfish, you said love is selfish isn't..
And i really really wish and want you to continue to walk this journey with me..

Thought i was strong and not let my emotions overwhelmed me last night..
But now i could no longer hold back anymore and broke down..
How i wish this is just a bad dream or a late april fool's day joke..

Will we still be able to walk hand in hand to overcome this difficulty..?
Never says never always applies..
But somehow this time round it seems too much for us to handle..

I love you, i really really do~

No comments: